Xpand is looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to work on out technology client's marketing projects. You should be a deeply customer-centric marketer with a strong pulse of customer needs and an obsession with delivering unique customer experiences.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the SEA SMB marketing team through business analysis and campaign development/execution.
- End-to-end program management as well as stakeholder management.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Maintain monthly dashboard on plan vs. actuals and key performance indicators to monitor the performance of various internal marketing initiatives and inform decision making for program growth.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration with local marketers.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- Event management experience is a plus
Experience running scaled as well as high-touch marketing campaigns across multiple channels and/or markets
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market
- Previous experience in both traditional and digital advertising a plus
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in developing slides/presentations.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147