This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Healthcare company and manage, develop, and implement the organisation’s marketing, internal and external communications and public affairs plans and strategies.
The Role –
Reporting into the Director – Marketing, Comms and Public Affairs, the role leads media and public affairs strategy for special projects, content production of internal and external communications, marketing, campaign and collateral development and promotion, written content including Year in Review, briefs and the internal magazine, social/digital strategy and brand placement.
Key Responsibilities -
- You’ll be responsible for positively promoting and protecting the brand and activities of the leading Healthcare Company, internally and externally through managing, drafting, developing, advising on and implementing the organisation’s marketing, internal and external communications and public affairs strategic plans.
- The role is responsible for developing and implementing all internal and external communications activity, including proactive and project media, developing campaigns and marketing collateral, drafting communications content for a range of audiences and advising on and executing high level communication strategy.
- The role also provides support and strategic advice to other areas of the Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs team, including social and digital media, events, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship and fundraising activity, organisational protocol, graphic design and community relations and education.
- This position will contribute to enabling an organisational culture which is communications savvy, responsive, creative and strategic and is required to provide key advice to senior management, the Chief Executive, authorised spokespeople and business units on short-term and long-term project driven communication strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy.
- Conceptualisation and delivery of complex communications strategy.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copywriting and digital materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with competing priorities.
- Ability to function individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant software packages
- Working for a well-known and reputable Healthcare company
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Day Rate + Superannuation