Are you a Junior Media Executive or an Assistant Media professional looking to step up to an Executive level and work for an agency that offers career progression, work-life balance and the ability to work across some reputed clients in Sydney? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
As this is an independent media agency it allows them to operate a lot more freely and build the type of structure and environment they want for their clients and their people. The agency strongly believes that it's their people and their expertise that gives them an edge over their competitors and spends a lot of their budgets on training and ensuring that their teams are happy.
With monthly barbecues, Friday afternoon drinks and a lively social calendar this agency imbibes the work-life balance that their employees love to be part of. And on top of that, they've just moved to new offices with great views and an open office floor plans that are close to Sydney CBD.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Media Executive, you will have a good understanding of media agencies, at least 2 years under your belt. You enjoy working on different projects, a strong attention to detail with a can-do attitude, strive for more and enjoy working as part of a passionate and collaborative team.
Some of your duties include:
• Provide support to the Partnership & Integration team in the development of client projects, plans and implementation.
• Generate appropriate reporting (contract management, marketplace trends, performance tracking, budget reporting)
• Research past online campaigns and results, competitive actions, consumer behaviour and changes to the marketplace.
• Understand and interpret research, market data and systems
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills including writing skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail, resilience, and determination to achieve desired results
• Ability to gain a swift overview of situations and prioritize required actions
• Diplomacy and ability to deal with people at all levels
• Ability to manage many projects at one time from inception to completion, with guidance from direct reports
• Demonstrate a willingness to be more client-facing, including developing social and presentation skills
• Demonstrate proficient implementation and reporting skills
• Liaise with Ad Ops to ensure direct implementation and trafficking of all Partnership campaigns
• Liaise directly with clients and agencies, ensuring all campaigns are up to date.
What's in it for you?
• A great working environment in a funky office
• Access to leading-edge tools and fantastic mentors
• A training pack for progression, career growth opportunity
• Work in a positive, diverse and optimistic culture
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Caroline Cluzeau on (02) 8047 4010
This job has expired