Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market. They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate about all things digital. The culture and working environment are what makes them really stand out from the rest. They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about:
Our client is looking for a replacement for a Media Manager in their Singapore office. This role will see you at the centre of working with a regional banking client. You will be expected to strategize and plan all digital media including but not limited to social media, mobile, programmatic, and search.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 3 years' experience in search, social and display (include programmatic) media planning/buying and ad trafficking.
- Solid client management skills
- Advanced skills in analyzing, formatting and presenting work across MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
- In-depth and working knowledge of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies
WHY you'll want it:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a rewarding agency surrounded by a great team. The company provides extensive training locally and overseas to make sure that you are maximizing your potential. Their work culture strongly encourages work-life balance amongst employees.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) LI-DB1