Join one of the world's biggest online marketplace, they pride themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in Australia and the world. With such a global footprint and instant house hold recognition, this is a really great brand to be a part of. They put value on customer experience and also ease of use for clients and merchants alike. Continuing to grow an already market leading reputation.
They have a high energy and entrepreneurial work environment and pride themselves on being a high performing, efficient and fun place to work. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere and offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
As Media Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing the brand and media strategies. Your core focus is planning, developing and managing campaigns end-to-end including managing relationships with relevant agencies and stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for campaign analytics and reporting, maintaining the P&L for each campaign and communicating and aligning campaign learnings with internal stakeholders. As part of the brand marketing team, you will be a brand ambassador within the company.
- Marketing degree
- 5+ years of marketing industry experience
- eCommerce experience
- Media planning/buying background - advantageous
- A track record of developing and executing large scale campaigns including experience buying ATL, programmatically and other media to drive results
- Management of campaigns that are optimized towards a commercial goal or metric
- Experience managing agency relationships, particularly media
- Experience working hands-on with a DMP and DSP an advantage
- Analytics capabilities, including Tableau or similar, strong ability to use Google Analytics or similar to track and optimize campaign success
- Great opportunity to work with one of the leading e-commerce businesses in the world
- Working in a high performing cross functional team where no two days are the same
- Excellent career progression
- Funky office with harbor views
- Free lunches