Our client is a leading institution which has a long history of helping customers with their financial needs and providing competitive solutions for their future.
They are committed to customer satisfaction which has seen them win several awards across the years.
What you'll be doing
With a strong focus on meeting customer's needs, you will solve complex problems and creating meaningful, easy to use experiences. Part of your role will be to integrate the product life cycle and balance the customers' immediate needs within the organisation's goals. You are the key connector between the discovery and problem definition phases of project and design execution in delivery.
With the customer needs in mind, you will create tested deliverables such as personas, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes. You will be comfortable presenting your design rationale using customer insights to stakeholders and the design team. Someone who stays on top of design trends and developments in technology, you will be able to push boundaries and define and shape the business.
Working in a cross departmental role, you will enjoy team work and have solid presentation skills.
What you'll need
- 3+ years UX experience working on user-centred designs
- Strong user research and user testing skills
- Background in design with experience designing across multiple platforms like Web, Apps and Desktop
- Experience conducting user requirements analysis including personas, scenarios and task analysis
- Demonstrated ability to create new designs, including user flows, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Good collaboration skills with the ability to facilitate conversation around improving products and services with stakeholders
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and on multiple different projects
- Great communication skills with an approachable manner
- Technical skills in Axure, Sketch and the Adobe creative suite
- Experience working with products for the financial, insurance or related industry