My client is a large organisation, with a mature design department and a focus on user research, delivering high quality designs, innovation and emerging tech.
They are looking for a Mid or Mid-Senior Level mobile-first visual designer who can rapidly bring designs to life by creating prototypes in InVision, and visual artefacts to bring to life customer journeys and interactions with credit cards.
You will be working as a shared resource across multiple projects within the team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, comfortable working collaboratively and to a high standard.
The initial contract is for a 6-month period but extensions are likely. There are opportunities for career development, training and further employment on other interesting projects.
- A portfolio demonstrating intuitive and innovative user interfaces
- Mobile-first UI experience
- Excellent InVision skills
- Understanding of the agile software delivery environment
- Excellent people skills & collaborative approach to working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about design - up to date on latest technology and trends
- Experience with payments or in a large financial institution is desirable