You will always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to create conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
The company are rolling out Salesforce as a way for bankers to manage their customer interactions and sales funnel as well as track their sales performance. They require UX input to facilitate decision making and inform requirements.
You will work across three scrum teams to define user flows and wireframes to inform requirements for build of Salesforce screens.
- We are looking for someone with experience designing flows for Salesforce implementation and understands the limitations when they are using out-of-the-box
- You will understand the Lightning UI and Design Framework in Salesforce enough to define the toolkit/GEL developers should use. Eg how error messages behave, how form fields should look etc
- You will have experience in scrum teams who are delivering iteratively
- Back end Salesforce configuration experience is highly desirable
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution for a digital/physical product where required
- Experience within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance Criteria, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Can lead design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
For more information, please apply now or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com