The role is responsible for defining enterprise mobile framework, SOA architectures, design pattern, technologies, and related processes. Leading the technical design and implementation of Mobile Apps you will also be responsible for the following:
- Led team in delivery of conceptual prototypes in support of development and defined a modular framework for rapidly delivering mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android devices and supporting services.
- Mentor developers in mobile technology and app development
- Translation of business requirements into specific system, application or process designs including working as a team member to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently working on the identification, justification and design of the client's solution
- Lead the team on technical proposal development, solution presentation and subsequent delivery
- Participate in multiple design activities, from requirements analysis to systems, application and/or process design specification
- Lead the team on solution development and responsible for quality assurance
- Minimum 7 years total relevant experience in mobile app or web development, at least one solution architecture with Full Application Development Life-Cycle experience
- Solid skills in Mobile App Frontend, Cloud Platform and Enterprise backend system technical architecture, configuration, integration, testing and design of custom code enhancements
- Experience in popular application framework, such as Angular, Cordova, Ionic, React, React-Native, React-Redux/Flux etc.
- Experience in leading a small team for project implementation in scrum or other agile development methodology
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills and Problem-Solving skills
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1 #ind-pry