You will be joining a highly interactive team that thrives in a collaborative environment where every member participates in decisions and truly make a contribution. You will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying mobile apps, from layout to function as well as the following:
- Strive to create visually appealing mobile apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code, design interfaces to improve user experience and liaise with development teams to plan new features
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions, write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Ensure the applications meets quality standards, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Mobile App or Web Development
- Experience in popular application framework, such as Angular, Cordova, Ionic, React, React-Native, React-Redux/Flux etc.
- Strong understanding of UI, general web/mobile functions and standards.
- Experience in Cloud platform, such as IBM Bluemix, Amazon AWS etc.
- The position requires constant communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with colleagues across the Greater China Region