The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying mobile app, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing mobile app that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Mobile Developer Job Duties:
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with development team to plan new features
• Ensure the applications meets quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, general web/mobile functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with colleagues across the Greater China Region.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in mobile app or web development
• Good in both verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in popular application framework, such as Angular, Cordova, Ionic, React, React-Native, React-Redux/Flux etc.
• Experience in cloud platform, such as IBM Bluemix, Amazon Aws etc.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Fiona on +852 3579 4630 or email to email@example.com
This job has expired