Backed and fully funded Melbourne based Fin-Tech start-up, focusing on developing an innovative payment processing service for the transit industry
About the Role:
Due to customer demand, the client are developing an ecommerce platform for the pre-purchase of tickets and period passes. As a mobile developer you will be responsible for developing libraries used by app developers to integrate with us.
We are looking for a mid-senior mobile developer (iOS or Android) to join this highly skilled team, delivering on the exciting product roadmap and scaling the platform as they continue to expand.
- Join a team who are passionate about collaborative product development
- Write good quality, clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Be a strong advocate of best practices and continuous improvement
- Take end-to-end ownership for delivery of product functionality
- Enjoy solving complex and interesting problems in an agile team setting
- Solid Android (Java or Kotlin) and or iOS (Swift) skills with experience across the stack
- Experience with automated mobile app testing
- Experience with library regression testing & distribution
- Experience with app production monitoring
- An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
- Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
- You are curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues.
- Payments / Finance / Transit
- Domain Driven Design
- Innovative and interesting work
- Rapidly expanding company.
- CBD Location
- Good work/life balance
If you would like to be considered, click 'apply now' or email your CV and cover sheet to Joanna.email@example.com