Our client is part of the most well known e-commerce group in the world. They have a truly dedicated team who love what they do and they do it well. This particular brand have sky rocketed into contention for being the biggest and best brand in their field.
My client looking for a National Sales Manager. This position leads B2B sales efforts in the Jobs vertical. This is done by building & executing the sales strategy. The strategies employed are expected to. For this role we are looking for a special person who is an expert in their craft but is also independent and creative enough to work in a world of limited resources and strategic company focus. You must be happy to drive a team with meaningful revenue targets, who do not always steal the limelight but are fundamental to the success and vibrancy of the business.
- Managing a small subscription Sales/BDM team and all associated revenue
- Partnering with larger players in the Jobs industry: Recruiters, High volume employers, agencies, market experts and third party providers
- Partnering with internal technology and product teams based both in Australia and offshore
- 5+ years of sales management success;
- Proven ability to develop high performing teams
- Long term record of outperforming peers
- Proven “self starter” and independent worker
- Demonstrated implementation of “best practise” sales force effectiveness
- Free lunch on certain days of the week!
- Access to the teachings of one of the best in the business
- Achievable bonus
- Brand power