About our client
Our client, one of the largest and well known Tech companies in the world with an outstanding reputation for looking after staff and working with new technology. They are currently looking for a Network Engineer in Hong Kong.
About the role
Your responsibilities in this role will be to support all assigned locations which will include data centres and Points of Presence. The majority of your position will involve checking the ticketing cue and following up on the work sites. There will be troubleshooting tickets, set testing, audits and more. You will need to be able to work very well independently as a lot of the work on sites you will be responsible for alone. Please note this is a contract role (6 months) but it's a fantastic opportunity to get one of the world's most reputable companies on your CV and, they usually turn into permanent roles.
- Strong knowledge of data centre and POP infrastructure (OSP, ISP, fibre and copper distribution, AC/DC)
- Minimum three years experience in relevant field
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and commissioning variety of telecom/network equipment
- Excellent knowledge with telecommunications testing equipment
- Knowledge of optical testing standards
- Understanding of safety standards in a Data Centre
- Good communication skills in English and Excellent in Mandarin
- Able to work independently
- One of the best company names in the world on your CV
- World class working environment
- Work with the best Technology and People
- Career opportunities galore