Be part of a growing team within a larger tech company - passionately involved with mobile devices and mobile technology. The focus of this team revolves around working with engineering, testing, product development, and network carriers, to build the greatest mobile devices for our customers.
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
The team are looking for an adaptable technical enthusiast with 3+ years’ experience in mobile devices and networks to join the team and jump into a dynamic fast paced role.
You’ll be a motivated self-starter who takes initiative, improves processes with keen technical mentality and strong interest in the tech industry.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Drive/mobility field testing of mobile devices (e.g. 3G/4G).
- Building and executing mobile device test plans.
- Regression testing and verification. - Report, investigate, track, and follow up software issues.
- Asset management and tracking (hardware and software).
- Software OTA update management.
- In-market product support.
- 3-5 years’ experience in wireless field/mobility testing.
- Android or mobile device operating systems.
- Experience with device logging and analysis tools (including QXDM).
- Familiarity with Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and CLI tools.
- Wireless technologies and devices (e.g. 3G/4G/WiFi/BT/NFC).
- Experience with Australian carriers.
- Unrestricted Australian driver's license.
- Early product development - building to improve and qualify.
- Test automation experience desirable.
- Python and tool development desirable.
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters! It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.