As the Network Engineer you will be responsible for technical approval, micro design, implementation and quality delivery of a customer’s project from post sales to operations.
This role ensures a project’s technical design and implementation is delivered with a heightened focus on quality and the customer’s operational objectives. The Network Engineer liaises directly with the Project Management team to assist a projects delivery.
In this role you will approve, design and implement changes to existing and new complex solutions across a broad product range. You will communicate directly with customers to validate, implement and test changes within a scheduled window.
To be successful in the role you will hold the relevant certifications and have exposure to the below technologies:
- CCNA and / or JNCIA
- CCNP and / or JNCIS
- SIP Industry Certification (CCVP etc)
- Broadworks / Broadsoft – Highly Regarded
- Experience across a broad range of data technologies, SIP / Voice knowledge and design and implementation experience
- You will also have in-depth experience in:
- Provisioning on Cisco and Junos equipment
- Provisioning of SIP and SIP related features
- Provisioning of QoS services
- Provisioning on firewalls (Alcatel Lucent Brick and Fortigates)