Online Category Manager (APAC)
eCommerce / Hong Kong / Permanent
You understand the APAC eCommerce landscape;
You have experience in eCommerce category development within a commercial or FMCG business;
You want to grow and shape your own career in a challenging and rewarding role;
Don't wait.. This role is for you!
A well-established FMCG company with a large scope of household brands. Emerging into the eCommerce space and developing their presence in the APAC market.
- Working closely with the DTC eCommerce Manager, develop category and merchandising strategies for multiple brands. Manage the brand site, marketplaces and other eCommerce parties.
- Work cross-functionally across different internal stakeholders to make sure activity and objectives are aligned (goals, strategy, timeline, KPI's)
- Coordinate with regional teams to define local forecasting, assortment needs, promotional planning, user acquisition and budgeting spend.
- Strategize on new product development/enhancement for local/seasonal campaigns.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 8+ years in eCommerce and online category operations and management. FMCG or retail environment preferred.
- Solid experience in managing end-to-end regional projects across different platforms (brand site, marketplaces)
- Stakeholder management skills; flexible, open-minded and proactive.
- Excellent communications in English, Mandarin is ideal.