My client, a Tier 1 Global Bank is currently seeking to add to it's Operations team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the team head and being part of the Markets & Operations team you will be involved with help drive the APAC Operations Operational Excellence project delivery. This is part of a larger global driven program of work, designed to document all operational processes across all supported business lines, with the following responsibilities
- Coordinate across Markets and Banking Operations - both in-branch and more broadly in the hub locations and with global counterparts, to ensure all processes are fully documented
- Identify and execute on improvement opportunities across the organisation
- Assemble project team, assigning individual responsibilities and coordinating activities, develop the project schedule and milestones focusing on problem analysis and definition.
- Manage project implementation and report on progress. identifying and managing project risks and issues; running steering groups and working groups as required.
- Manage or co-ordinate acceptance testing in line with testing strategy and conduct post-implementation reviews to identify lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
- Proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
- Competent with MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Experience of working in Financial Services, especially with Investment Banking
- SecuritiesProduct Knowledge: Cash Equity and Fixed Income
- Knowledge of Operational processing i.e. trade capture, confirmation, settlements, lifecycle management, asset servicing
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English