One of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings and customers.
The Operations Manager has Business accountability for day-to-day management and service quality of secure and unsecure digital channels
- Accountable for managing business support for secure/unsecure digital channels.
- Managing a team of 9.
- Accountable for digital channel SME related escalation queries from stakeholders, advisers and customers.
- Accountable for business acceptance of change delivery into BAU for Digital change initiatives.
- Providing BAU input/representation into Wealth Digital change initiatives.
- Proactively managing risk.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills.
- A mindset of continuous improvement and innovation
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- A degree in a business related discipline.
- 5+ year’s experience in the financial services industry.
- Operational support experience round a web application.
- Experience managing a similar size team.
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely
- Company paid childcare