An exciting opportunity has risen with our top leading tech client for an Oracle Applications DBA to administer and enhance existing database solutions and assist in the deployment of next generation solutions.
You will complement the existing team on improvements, tuning, overall administration of Oracle E-Business Suite ( EBS 12.2 , Weblogic , Fusion) and automation of operational activities using python or perl to ensure that the code quality is maintained. You will be a part of 24x7 Global Team support function.
This is a 1 year extendable contract role based in Singapore
- Implement and support Oracle E-business Suite and Fusion middleware applications
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery for Oracle E-business suite and Fusion middleware
- Administer and support Oracle Weblogic servers , Hyperion , OBIEE , GRC and Agile PLM.
- Automation of operational activities using python or perl
- Implement pro-active monitoring and alerting
- Provide day-to-day operational Production support and 24x7 on-call
- Provide Technical design documentation, installation guide, best practices and weekly project status documentation
- Identify and resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues and other distributed data issues
- Responsible for problem escalation to Development team and third parties as appropriate including open service requests with Oracle.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Solid knowledge and experience of Oracle Application Server and Fusion Middleware technology stack
- Proficient with recent Oracle database versions (12) and features
- Experience with data guard with Exadata exposure.
- Scripting experience is must have (Python or Perl)
- Database systems documentation
- Effective communication skills are critical, both written and oral, and the capability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be clear thinking, fact-based and to the point.
HOW to apply
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, for moving forward email Kapil Chadha on email@example.com . (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1102816)