As Telesales Team Leader you will be be responsible for monitoring and controlling the actions of the Outbound Sales Team ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service and ensuring sales and budget targets are met.
This role will be responsible for leading a small team to deliver the broader team objectives. An important aspect of this role includes the coaching and development of team members.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships that will significantly impact the customers’ perception of the client. Creating a positive customer experience by representing the brand with integrity
- Deliver prepared sales calls to warm/cold existing customers
- Measure and monitor team activity, productivity, quality and efficiency on an on-going basis and use the information to establish and manage team KPI’s.
- Recommend and implement changes to systems, processes and related policies and procedures to improve employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Regular reporting
- 3+ years in a full function customer service Team Leader role.
- Call centre team leader experience desirable
- Experience in consumer products industry - bonus!
- Join one of the leading FMCG companies in Australia and be part of a Global Organisation
- Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus
- Collaborative Company Culture
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama at firstname.lastname@example.org