Reporting into the Social Media Director you will be responsible for developing and implementing the paid Social Media strategy and help to lead the Sydney team to ongoing success, allowing them to remain top of their field and at the forefront of Social Media and Paid Search trends.
You will be the strategic advisor across all Social Campaigns and Strategies for some of Australia's most well loved brands as well as managing a Social Media Exec and Assistant.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of several paid social media programs, analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise ROAS.
- Implementing and monitoring Paid Media Spend and Budgets
- You will be familiar with the latest Social Platforms and Technologies
- Increase activity in online space by using tools such as forums, blogs, podcast, twitter etc and really understanding the language used in the community.
- Successfully collaborate with various stakeholders and lead your team to success
- Using a conversational approach, build online trust and goodwill towards the company, client and brand
- Feedback insights gained for social media monitoring.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years Agency side experience as a Paid Social Optimisation Trader or Paid Social experience running performance campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Experience of running social campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to clients.
- Have extensive experience in managing performance Paid Social campaigns is a must.
Whats in it for you?
Come and work for one of the best Marketing and Communications agencies in town. They are creative and collaborative, they are award winning, they are humble and most of all they value their people!
Contact Biama Nona via: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you would be good for this role or call 02 8047 4045 for a confidential chat.