The emphasis of the role is to take on ownership of the end to end delivery of social campaigns, owning the campaign set up and execution to ensure the service and the results exceed the client’s expectations.
You will support the client services team in analysing performance, generating insights and working with the search and display teams to deliver a rich and integrated service to large Blue Chip clients.
Who are they...
Join one of Australia’s largest Independent Agency who are part of a global group providing clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions.
With Global offices across APAC, EMEA and the US the agency is looking to challenge the traditional agency groups with their service offering that are built upon the best foundations. They have expert teams, cutting-edge digital marketing technology and a commitment to achieving optimal return on marketing spend for all of their clients.
What your role would entail...
Reporting directly into a passionate Social Media Director, this role works across all Paid Social campaigns for the agencies reputed Retail clients - managing budgets from AUD $50K - $100K a month, you'll be developing, implementing, managing and optimizing all paid social campaigns across platforms like FB, YouTube and more.
Strong paid social knowledge and campaigns experience a must!
You will be part of a team of Programmatic Traders, working across a number of clients to deliver social campaigns – you will be responsible for defining / creating digital Social strategies, implementing this in social platforms ( sophisticated technologies are used) and wisely spending a pre-determined budget - all to ensure client digital goals are reached & that they see a full return on digital investment.
What will you bring…
- 2-3 years Agency side experience as a Paid Social Optimisation Trader or Paid Social experience running performance campaigns on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Experience of running social campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to clients.
- Have extensive experience in managing performance Paid Social campaigns is a must.
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys, RTB and Paid Social performance campaigns.
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns is a bonus
- Excellent team and client management, and organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Work with some of the most talented people within the Paid Search Marketing space
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
- Access to training and tools - new DSP and adserving technology, third party data providers and viewability and fraud technologies. PMPs, native advertising, video and mobile advertising networks will also be part of the mix.