Xpand is looking to hire a Partner and Program Manager who will be part of technology client's Partner Programs Office. The team is responsible for orienting partners toward Cloud technical and sales training and driving partner certifications, credentials and specializations.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end administration of online and in-person events that help our team reach and engage partners at scale.
- You will have to take ownership of partner-facing events and manage them from the invitation of partners through to the orchestration of the event and the follow up activities that follow the event.
- You will coordinate across multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure that at-scale partner events are successful
- You will manage administration of YouTube Live events and webinars
- Your role will require proficiency in coordinating workstreams and prioritizing activities according to impact In this role, you will coordinate across regional partner teams to set up and manage administration around partner helpdesks at various conferences and summits across the JAPAC region.
- You will need to communicate with partners regularly and manage at-scale email communication through marketing and EDM tools.
- 3+ years of event management / administrative experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment (preferably within an internet/high tech organization).
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree in any field Some Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLookups Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Project Management skills Familiarly with digital platforms and/or marketing tools
- Experience with SFDC will be an added advantage