12 Months FT Contract with definite possibility to extend.
B2B marketing experience critical! Ideally traditional marketing experience across - events, incentives, collateral.
The team are looking for an incredibly passionate marketing professional with a drive that goes beyond their role – someone who has foresight and thinks ahead of the curve. You’ll be working with an incredible bunch of people who push the boundaries of work on a daily basis.
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Working closely with the SMB Marketing and Channel Partner Sales teams, this role will be instrumental in driving revenue & engagement from existing and new partners by developing and executing joint & scalable marketing initiatives across ANZ.
You’ll be responsible for developing and scaling core marketing, acquisition & project initiatives across events, collateral, insights etc. for key non-advertising partners across ANZ.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Identify and execute strategic marketing plans to meet Channel Sales and broader marketing goals.
- Develop and roll out new channel marketing campaigns – lead generation, events/campaigns across various Partner projects.
- Manage lead registration, coordination and execution of event/campaign logistics.
- Post event follow up and managing some bit of administration like setting up vendor logistics, invoicing and more PM duties – there’ll be training provided on vendor management in the first month or so.
- Extract learning’s from campaigns and events and present results post analysis to internal and global marketing teams.
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business
- At least 3-4 years of experience in B2B marketing critical - ideally traditional marketing experience across - events, incentives, collateral etc..
- Exposure to Small to Medium size business partnerships
- Working across multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a collaborative environment.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. An on-site cafeteria, library and a relaxation area with games, ping pong and billiards are just few of the perks on offer. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.