A 9 months Mat Leave Contract with possibility of extension depending on performance. You’ll develop subject matter expertise about SMB prospects and customers, and translate these learnings and work with Partners to develop actionable insights and successful targeted campaigns.
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a passionate and switched on Head of Partnerships, based in UK, you will be taking on a wide range of Partner activities focused on fostering relationships with a select group of the client’s partners, by defining and delivering co-marketing opportunities to drive discoverability/monetization across the portfolio.
You’ll be working with the GTM team and also the channels and influencers, product management, partner management and developer relations teams, to enable success, through a variety of channels and partner assets. You will identify opportunities for apps, develop co-marketing plans to drive qualified users to the apps, and work with partners to convert those users to paid subscribers.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Work as part of a matrixed team both locally in Australia and in America. Provide cohesion and alignment between various teams marketing roadmaps and act as a stakeholder for Third Party App’s.
- Be a key stakeholder in managing a variety of partner relationship from Small Developer Apps to large Multinational partnerships.
- As part of a nimble and agile team, candidate must have ability to flex and an open mindset to taking on new challenges and learning new skill sets.
- Execute marketing plans with close collaboration with internal stakeholders and working closely with local and central marketing teams and agencies.
- To partner with Business Analytics to understand organic traffic to the app and the app conversion funnel during an incubation period
- To report and provide feedback on each marketing campaign - provide actionable insights and strategy to iterate and improve results.
- Become the app expert on the Marketing team with deep knowledge of each offering and use this knowledge to inform marketing as well as the product management, customer care, and businesses across the Small Business Team.
- Marketing or relevant Business or MBA degree
- 5-6+ years’ partner marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of conceiving revenue driving plans and executing them
- Strong drive for results and ability to deliver them through collaboration, both with developers and across the team
- Bias for action and comfort with ambiguity - you need to move and learn quickly- roughly right solutions and iterating will be valued over long lead times and the perfect solution.
- A passion for working with developers, both start-ups and established businesses, and the ability to build trusted relationships fast
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate, honest, open team leader: work effectively with a cross-functional team to execute your vision
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.