- Fantastic working environment and culture
- Funky water side offices in Sydney CBD
- Excellent well known global brand
This online giant specializes in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD. They also offer breakfast and lunch every day to all employees along with coffees and refreshments throughout the day
They are made up some of the most passionate people who really believe in the brand and want to make a significant difference globally.
You will focus on driving the success of developer platforms and the open web by executing scalable events and creative marketing campaigns that will engage and interest developers. You will join a small yet passionate and high performing team. This will be a cross functional role working closely with marketing managers, product managers, engineers, designers, business development managers, writers, agencies, lawyers, and others to own, drive, and execute a wide range of marketing initiatives.
You will develop a developer community building plan in collaboration with product marketing managers to help communities in different technology and creative hubs self organise. You will also create a CRM program for developers.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developer community building.
- Strong proven experience of influencing and managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing partner marketing and negotiating/executing co-marketing arrangements
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrix environment
- Passion for technology
- Some experience with CRM especially editing, publishing and sending newsletters.