You are experienced in digital and performance marketing;
You are familiar with ad technology such as web analytics tools and ad serving technology;
You are a self-starter who delivers high quality work that is concise, comprehensive and delivered in a timely fashion;
Don’t wait, this role is for you!
A leading global retailer with a large online presence.
Performance Marketing strategy and planning:
- Ideation on aligning paid search with integrated campaigns
- Management of the centralized paid search operations team
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
Overseeing delivery across the Asia Pacific market:
- Supporting the market media teams to get campaigns delivered
- Overseeing the workflow of the ad ops team
- Making sure best practices are followed for tagging & tracking
- Working with the data team to understand & present performance
- Analyze new traffic, conversation, revenue and website behavior using tracking tools to transform data into actionable business decisions to improve the customer experience
- 5+ years experience relevant working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in SEO is essential, and Ecommerce is desirable
- Understanding of PPC campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Clear & effective communication across all area's - written, verbal, presentation, in English
- Spoken and written Cantonese is a plus
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email at email@example.com or #LI-LK2 !