Are you keen to work across multi channel campaigns including search, social and display? Keen to be trained and mentored at a global agency with reputed clients? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
A world-renowned media agency – they have been pioneers of effective media and marketing programs and forefront at growing businesses by transforming human behaviour through uplifting, meaningful, human experiences. The agency is known to deliver results on behalf of leading brands with award-winning work that has been recognized across the industry. Great company culture and ample career progression within the business whether you are a tech guru or client facing wizard!
Role & Responsibilities
As Account Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital campaigns across blue chip clients - you will get an opportunity to work across Search, Social, and Display.
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimize paid search, paid social and other online media accounts
- Provide regular and on-time reporting to clients (on a month basis) on key metrics and agreed KPIs as per company guidelines
- Complete regular, timely, and accurate ongoing maintenance and optimization of accounts to ensure they meet both the client and agency’s objectives
- Regular SEM and Paid Social account development and execution for all assigned clients
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- 1 + years experience in managing Search marketing campaigns across agency or publisher side
- Be proficient in AdWords including Display Advertising and Remarketing
- Experience in reporting on campaign successes and be able to optimize campaigns
- Setting up website measurement plans and implementing tagging (both media tags and Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics tags using DTM/GTM)
- Passion for digital and hungry to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037
The clients are open to sponsoring working holiday visas or transferring sponsored visas as well!