A world-renowned full service creative and digital agency – they have been pioneers of effective media and marketing programs and forefront at growing businesses by transforming human behaviour through uplifting, meaningful, human experiences. The agency is known to deliver results on behalf of leading brands with award-winning work that has been recognized across the industry. Great company culture and ample career progression within the business whether you are a tech guru or client facing wizard!
Role & Responsibilities
As Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing market leading digital media plans across Search, Social, and Display.
- Monitor, manage and optimize paid search, paid social and other online media accounts
- Provide regular and on-time reporting to clients (on a month basis) on key metrics and agreed KPIs as per company guidelines
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance, after analysing reporting data to identify areas of opportunity and utilising conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc.)
- Complete regular, timely, and accurate ongoing maintenance and optimization of accounts to ensure they meet both the client and agency’s objectives
- Regular SEM and Paid Social account development and execution for all assigned clients
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance
- 3+ years experience in agency/in-house environment
- Experience managing large media budgets across multiple clients
- Be proficient in AdWords including Display Advertising, Shopping and Remarketing
- Experience in reporting on campaign successes and be able to optimize campaigns
- Setting up website measurement plans and implementing tagging (both media tags and Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics tags using DTM/GTM)
- Advanced tracking and attribution and spreadsheet skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Biama Nona at firstname.lastname@example.org