Digital Performance Manager
Digital / Sydney / Permanent
You are a digital marketer and ad specialist with experience across paid media channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram).
You have experience working within a digital or media agency, startup or media company.
You want to join a growing performance team and be part of an agency that provides flexible working environment and excellent training and development.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
A growing digital agency that have gone through significant growth in both revenue and head count in the past few years. They have a range of clients across various industries including Telco, FinTech, Retail, eCommerce and Health and Fitness etc. They have won a number of awards across APAC and have a fantastic and flexible working environment.
- Be the go to person for SEM related topics, build and execute strategies, tests, optimisation
- Train junior team members to set up, launch, optimise and analyse paid media campaigns on Facebook , Instagram and Google channels
- Provide insights to the editorial team to help create headlines and articles appealing to their target audience
- Optimise SEO and build email marketing bests practices and strategies
- Develop strategic partnerships to drive more traffic
- Identify new technologies and platforms to help grow your audience
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience with hands on experience in paid media, social media advertising and advanced SEM
- Strong analytical skills (google analytics) and understanding of AdWords and DoubleClick
- Expertise in Facebook Ads and audience discovery and targeting
- Understanding of SEO and social media
- Open minded, international mind-set, team spirit, proactive, data driven
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development with a clear career progression road map
- Flexible working hours - come in between 8am-10am everyday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Internal staff recognition system - prizes include movie vouchers to overseas holidays!
- Monthly social calendar
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to email@example.com