As part of the management team, you will be a crucial driver of performance. As the SEM Manager you will work on behalf of the business to ensure that when the audience searches for content that is relevant to the business in key search engines, the business’s websites, blog sites, and online pages appear among the top results.
The SEM Manager applies search optimization, website techniques, as well as paid internet marketing methods such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising in the execution of his duties.
To apply you will need the following skillset:
- At least 5 years within Performance Marketing including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Remarketing
- A high level of experience utilising the DoubleClick stack (or equivalent), including creating bid strategies and trafficking. Analytical, yet operates strategically, with understanding of the 'big picture
- The SEM Manager is tasked with generating revenue and making the business profit by increasing the online traffic through optimized web content. The higher the traffic rate, the higher the revenue and profit for the business will be. The SEM Manager works to ensure that the goal of high traffic generation is then achieved. The SEM Manager also monitors and tracks the business’s pages online performance not only with an outlook of the amount of traffic generated but with an outlook of the sales that result.
- The SEM Manager also has a duty to monitor and analyse performance of the business’s online pages. In doing so he employs the use of search engine analytical tools as well as online tracking tools he then proceeds to make recommendations for strategy improvements and optimal media mix.
- The SEM Manager is also involved in the formulation of the overall search marketing strategy, inclusive of product marketing, creativity, and Operational modelling. At this capacity, they will have a responsibility to make further recommendations to senior management on the use of additional electronic mar/ad tech capability.