The Ping Identity Developer would need to have at least 10+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a Developer with experience in Ping Identity platform.
- 6 years of experience in software development and SDLC Lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- 3+ experience with PING Federate, PING Access, PING Directory, Data Governance and Data Sync
- 3+ Experience with federation standards SSO, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Open ID connect etc.
- Experience in developing SCIM based user management APIs
- Experience in design, development and deployment of AWS Lambda micro services
- Hands experience in JAVA technologies
- Hands on Experience in the following areas:
- Developing RESTful web services
- LDAP skills and Directory Services
- Cloud Deployment Platforms such as Amazon AWS
- DevOps frameworks and tools such as Git, BitBucket & Bamboo
- Front-end development using HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node JS and Express JS(EJS)
- Exposure to Bash Scripts and Python
- Exposure to AWS S3, Cloud watch and EC2 instance
- Have implemented any Identity / IAM solutions (Ping / Sailpoint /Okta / Oracle IAM etc)
- Experienced in design and develop new features, as well as maintain existing code
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent deliveries.
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction.
- Takes ownership of tasks and executes.