My client is an award-winning Public Relations agency with a strong focus on work life balance.
WHAT will you do:
- Display strong leadership and communication skills
- Drive business for the firm, while directing a team to deliver excellent service to a range of high profile client accounts.
- Build a sustainable business strategy, by developing an excellent understanding of your clients and their competitors
- Develop a client servicing team that is happy, rewarded and performing at its best.
- Be a mentor to your team to enhance their overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in the communications industry, including on the agency-side – technology, corporate is preferred.
- Be a creative practitioner, with a passion for communications, expertise in public relations, and hunger to integrate the best of traditional and digital/emerging communications.
- Solid written, verbal communications and strong inter-personal skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities and team management experience.
- Be comfortable with technology, corporate and digital media communications, working with brands and agency partners, and have experience managing pan-Asian campaigns and familiarity with the nuances of various markets in the region.
- Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business, seeking new areas of potential business development, identifying new business leads within the market and developing the right tools and team required to win new business
- Experience in identifying, hiring and retaining talent that matches the needs of the organisation and its clients
- Good understanding of consultant billing systems, budget and team forecasting, team development and finance processes.
- Strong media, market and industry connections.
WHY you’ll want it:
This is a senior role with an award-winning regional PR agency with a good culture as well as work-life balance.
How will you apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1879793) Licence No: 07C3147