A global digital agency are looking for a Principal Experience Designer to join their leadership team on a major account - the senior lead responsible for Design, UX and Brand.
The successful candidate will be a strategic brand advisor and a hands-on leader, overseeing a team of 2x Leads (1x UX and 1x Design) and a team of Designers and UXers, including 2x UX Researchers. You will work closely with the client, Business Director, Client Service Team, CX Lead, XD Directors and Principal Architects.
You will set the highest standard of digital design usability and aesthetics. You will possess exceptional art direction skills, the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking and excellent stakeholder management skills. The client is a well-known retailer so experience delivering other large ecommerce sites is highly desirable. This is a massive portfolio opportunity for the right candidate.
You will join a collaborative, nurturing environment where there is scope for career progression. This company are also able to provide sponsorship for the right candidate.
- 8+ years in a dedicated digital design/experience role
- Experience with digital brand strategy
- Proficient in user-centred design methodologies and design thinking
- Exceptional design aesthetics and extreme attention to detail
- Strong experience across the Adobe CS suite, Sketch and Invision
- Previous retail and ecommerce experience
- Excellent art direction skills
- The ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking
- Ability to facilitate and lead design thinking methodology (i.e. double diamond)
- Experience presenting leadership content to key stakeholders
- Confidently able to present design work to C-suite stakeholders
- Provide design direction across various touchpoints (i.e. websites, apps, digital products)
- Be a champion for design and craft standards
- Run formal design critique sessions and participate in daily stand-ups
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered, on time and on budget, to the highest design quality
- Provide mentorship to leads, senior and junior designers
- Be ‘hands on the tools’ when required
To apply or find out more information, please send an email to Joanna.email@example.com with your resume and portfolio and I’ll get back to you ASAP