This role exists to provide security testing services to a wide range of products and services, identifying security weaknesses and exposures that pose a risk to the enterprise. You are a naturally inquisitive professional, always looking to understand the inner workings of a solution. You have a passion for security and ethical hacking always looking for new tools and techniques to learn about – channeling this passion into penetration testing.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be a technical lead in the team – providing support and mentorship for other members, helping to create and drive a culture of technical excellence. You will support and mentor junior members of the team – helping shape their knowledge and capabilities. Your experience enables you to look at the teams’ technical function and find ways to enhance its capability.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a penetration tester, with more recent experience as a technical lead within your space.
- A comprehensive understanding of Penetration Testing frameworks and methodologies (OWASP, OSSTMM, WAHH)
- Methodical and analytical approach with outstanding attention to detail. The ability to construct and execute testing within a controlled environment that complies with methodologies, policies, and best practice.
- A clear understanding of both manual and automated penetration testing techniques, including knowledge of common penetration testing tools and the impacts they have on systems.
- A good understanding of risk mitigation strategies when working in a highly sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to work both individually and within a team environment (at times with little guidance), build strong relationships, and maintain rapport with internal stakeholders and 3rd party service providers.
- Ability to attend to the detail on multiple concurrent tasks while meeting various deadlines.
- Advanced Industry certifications such as OSCE, CREST CCT, SANS Advanced Courses, or equivalent.
- Training on self-development platforms (i.e. HackTheBox, Pentesterlabs, wechall, etc.).
Numerous programs including rewards and recognition, health and well-being; alongside a wide range of staff discounts
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below