What I am looking for?
- Extensive problem-solving experience in highly complex environments
- Extensive experience as a Fullstack developer with a focus on Front End technologies and architecture, ideally JS and related libraries
- Thrives in a highly complex business environments
- Understands that customers problem are primary problems
- Technology agnostic developers that love to explore latest technologies and set trends
- Experience integrating API’s and/or dealing with large transaction sites would be seen favourably
- Excellent Communicator
This team is responsible for a huge overhaul of its current products with the focus on scalability for greenfield products planned for the future. Experience leading front end development on new developments will be critical to your success. The tech stack for the newly designed system is still in the infancy of design and you will be able to add input into this outcome.
What is the current Technical Environment?
- Salesforce front and back end – which will be managed by vendors until the transition into the new products
- AWS deployment and development environments
- API integrations and Microservices architecture
- TDD and eXtreme Programming environment
The benefits to this role?
- You will learn, we partner with Pivotal Labs (check them out if you don’t know who they are)
- Flexible working arrangements and reasonable working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Smart casual attire, startup like layout, adjustable table heights etc.
- Career growth and opportunities for promotion that come with rapidly growing environments.
If you consider yourself a strong Developer / Engineer that wants to grow technically, increase your business acumen and have opportunity galore in the coming months / years. Apply now and if you are suitably experienced I will contact you to tell you more about this amazing opportunity. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions that are not listed in the advertisement.