This role will see you profitably grow and manage the lifecycle of fixed line voice and data products for the mid-tier corporate market. You will maintain, drive and own the development roadmap for this portfolio of products.
You will be responsible for new product development, product lifecycle management, managing the operational interfaces and efficiencies of the products (Customer Service, Assurance and Delivery), price and cost structures, sales support and managing the ecosystem of wholesale partners and offerings.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable problem solving, thinking on their feet, using initiative and getting things done. An inquisitive mindset and the ability to see the big picture will go a long way.
Full client and project details available on request.
- Product Manager in the Telecommunications industry
- Strong collaboration skills
- Understanding of data and voice products
- Understanding of SDN software and emerging software network markets to Data providers and resellers
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Strong commercial aptitude and presentation skills
- Ability to differentiate product offerings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with NBN would be advantageous