In this role you will manage the ongoing development, design and maintenance of their Wrap platform’s product solutions, features and functionality. You will be responsible for the development and documentation of Product development ideas, requests and priorities. You will also manage product suppliers and key business stakeholders.
You’ll be joining the dynamic Product Solutions Team which is responsible for the products and feature set available to customers. The team includes Wrap Product Development and Design, Product Compliance and Wrap Product management.
This company are committed to providing an inclusive workplace with a range of benefits and career development opportunities both within the Product team and in the wider group.
In any given week you will:
- Be the key contact point for the Wrap Product Development and Design Team and provide information and guidance on new product initiatives, product requests and priorities
- Own, drive, manage and deliver projects and initiatives from a Product Solutions perspective
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure product development and design continues to meet their needs
- Build and maintain working relationships with relevant platform suppliers and third parties
- Proven understanding of financial services industry, its products, and the environment in which we operate
- A strong understanding of wealth management platforms
- Proven experience working in a similar environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas and information in various formats to different audiences
- Outstanding customer service ethic and service excellence
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and ideally RG146 compliant