This role will see you be the key interface between the business and technology that is responsible for defining the product behind a business idea to solve the organisation’s and customer needs.
- Translate business requirements and ideas into technical requirements
- Decompose feature requests into tangible development solutions, working closely with development and test teams.
- Set a product vision, strategy and lifecycle for all products under your care.
- Responsible for the end to end product lifecycle, collaborating with colleagues across geographic borders to initiate and complete product roadmaps
- Collaborate with your business peers, using your knowledge of UX to define high level user stories and requirements
- Help define product lifecycles, roadmaps and feature funnels
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive experience in a product manager role handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong practical experience throughout the full software development cycle (waterfall and agile) in a start-up or large company environment.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships across business and technology teams, along with external stakeholders.