This role will be solely focused on one of the largest accounts globally, covering a broad spectrum of digital projects across: Social, Campaign Work, Digital Transformation and e-commerce. You will work closely and collaboratively with a broad agency team and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of the product vision.
- Demonstrated experience in platform and/product management particularly working on Digital product initiatives.
- Strong Agile background and or experience with CI/CD tools like Confluence and Jira. Any certifications will be highly regarded (Scrum Master etc.)
- Ability to work closely CX/UX designers and understand the value of customer experience centric design.
- Project Management skills around delivery of products on time and on budget.
- Able to communicate and present at workshops and get collaborative teams working together on product initiatives.
- Provide ongoing client feedback and communication.
- Work with one of the biggest brands in the world
- Join a global, industry leading Digital Agency
- Work on a well-known product used by 1 million + users
- Competitive salary package - $120,000 + Superannuation
- Central Sydney CBD location, in modern, cool offices