Start Date: Early March
Join a Digital Agency that focuses on delivering customer experience-led innovation and transformation. The client is a well-known Telco business in Melbourne CBD where you’ll be working on a large-scale digital transformation programme.
You’ll join a multi-disciplinary team and provide oversight and support to other teams. The programme has been going for several years but this team is newly created, with the purpose of analysing the programme and recommending changes to improve its velocity and efficacy. As such, you must be process driven and a collaborative team player, capable of implementing changes to working processes.
You’ll be a strong lead, comfortable delivering within a very fast-paced environment, driving process optimisation, problem solving and creativity. The transformation programme enjoys a high profile within the client organisation so excellent client stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Elicit, understand and disseminate product requirements using various techniques – interviews, shadowing, workshops, surveys, user case studies, scenarios and task and workflow analysis
- Work across the spectrum of stakeholders, internal & external, to ensure a common understanding of the business strategy and a shared vision of the product, its challenges, and opportunities
- Implement an agile methodology, with a thorough understanding of product development including MVP and release planning and roadmaps.
- Ability to identify and communicate risks, assumptions and constraints effectively with the delivery team and business stakeholders alike
- Identify and document requirements through use cases, process maps, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Lead story refinement sessions with other product owners and delivery teams
- Lead the BA function during PI planning, sprint planning, retrospectives and standard Scrum ceremonies
- Support the project management and delivery team in daily scrums
- Build and maintain a product backlog
- Establish effective grooming processes to de-scope and change requirements within the project framework
- Ensure the business requirements are feasible for all teams. Early Identification and communication of dependencies and limitations to all stakeholders
- Establishing and enforcing DOR, DOD
- 5+ years relevant experience as a Senior Business Analyst or Product manager
- Solid agile experience
- Excellent client relationship skills with a record of developing strong partnerships
- Self-starter, comfortable to take the lead and act with little supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Good understanding of app and web development technologies
- Experience in Omni channel projects.
- Large scale programs using SAFE and PI planning.
- Upskilling inexperienced agile teams
- Backlog prioritisation and grooming
Click ‘Apply’ or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org