This role will have responsibility for recognising opportunities in the market to develop product offerings that are innovative, and disruptive keeping the business ahead of the competition. You will develop product strategies and road-maps working across the necessary lines of business to bring products to market.
You will have an in-depth understanding of various cloud offerings and the competitors in this space, and will be able to work with Technical SME’s and Sales Engineers to understand potential for developing new products and services, as well as understanding the performance of products across the portfolio.
In order to be successful in this role you should be a strategic thinker that can present business cases and get buy in at a board level. Other skills and experience you should have to be successful will include:
You Will Have:
- Extensive experience in a Product Management role within Cloud Services
- Demonstrated experience in contract and vendor negotiation
- Strong market research and requirement gathering skills, as well as product management methodologies
- Strong technical knowledge and able to create well researched business cases
- Excellent communication skills, a collaborative working style and the ability to present to Senior Management
- Competitive Salary Package + Superannuation + Bonus
- Unique opportunity to take full ownership of the evolution of a portfolio
- Central CBD Location
- Very reputable, Australian Cloud Services Company