This is for one of the largest Insurance companies
What you will do:
- Responsible for enhancing existing insurance products, launching new/updated products
- Responsible for product management activities across the portfolio which includes working closely with business partners to develop strategic vision and product planning/ road mapping.
- Manage working relationships with life/non-life insurance business partners
- Monitor the market trends and competitor developments to ensure offering remains best in breed.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing a diverse Insurance / Financial product portfolio and deep understanding of product strategy, product development and portfolio management
- Experience working on MNC/Global environment
- Proven success in developing complex product strategies and plans
- Demonstrated leadership across large functional diverse teams
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and achieve goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Agile and can adapt to a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communication skill
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147