One of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings and customers.
The Product Manager will be tasked with helping to look after, develop and execute various products in the digital area.
- Prioritise product backlogs, contribute to user story writing and ensure the team understand the project backlog.
- Managing a team of 4 – Change Managers, Business Analysts and Portfolio Leads
- Clearly define acceptance criteria for each story and assess all outputs to ensure it meets defined criteria.
- Stakeholder Management to elicit various requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders to shape ideas (with UX support).
- Work with Business Product Owners to inject new ideas that will improve performance against business case and PU targets.
- Work closely with Change Managers to understand and plan for business impact.
- Provide high level planning, timing and sequencing.
- Participate in team demo and retrospectives.
- High level understanding of Digital technology.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Product development Lifecycle and Project Management disciplines.
- Previous work experience in driving digital product development with high success rate.
- Role-modelling of agile ways of working, including sharing methodology and best practice.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- A degree in a business related discipline.
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely
- Company paid childcare
- Up to $150k Package + Bonus