Looking for a passionate and seasoned marketer to work across a global marketing automation start-up to lead and manage their cutting edge software offering – from developing customer stories and positioning messages to helping launch new product features and offerings.
Who are they...
Successful and fast growing global start-up with offices in Sydney and San Francisco – they are a fast growing enterprise marketing automation software organisation, with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering. Their Sydney team has grown from 4 to 20 people in just 18 months.
They see themselves as technologists empowering marketers and their automation software is trusted and loved by over 3000 clients around the world. Very well-funded by some serious global players they are currently a team of passionate engineers, developers and marketers across Sydney and San Fran.
What your role would entail...
Since setting up in Sydney in 2016, the company has already partnered with around 380+ companies across Healthcare and Hospitality businesses, without any kind of marketing! A big plus is their cutting edge and extremely UX friendly marketing automation product.
They are searching for a passionate hand’s-on product marketer to tell customer stories, train our teams, develop use case driven content for target personas and help launch new product features and integrations.
- Help develop positioning and messaging using target personas and train the entire organization on those key messages
- Manage and measure go-to-market activities, messaging and positioning of software product
- Produce landing pages, blog posts, sales materials, training content and website updates to communicate product content and new product releases
- Drive a repeatable and measurable launch process for new product announcements and with platform integration partners
- Communicate new features, use cases and opportunities to existing customers to drive conversion and retention
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- BA/BS degree from an accredited University
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRM, product enablement and product marketing
- Experience producing sales enablement content and experience with a SaaS go-to-market and business model
- Experience producing high quality content including blogs, customer stories, videos, eBooks, landing pages and long form content
- Analytical and data driven with excellent communication skills – innate ability to break down complex concepts and communicate them in simple and visual ways
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.