A challenging and exciting 12 month contract to work with a real Global Leader with definite scope of extension for the right candidate.
Are you a passionate marketing executive who’s interested in driving usage and product growth for an innovative product portfolio? You'll be building the best experience for consumers across Australia and scaling through growth marketing.
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Working closely with the Product Marketing Manager you will use the entire product marketing toolkit to understand user needs, influence product roadmaps, localize features, improve the quality of products for users and and drive growth through various cross channels.
As an analytical thinker you will support everything from consumer research and strategic planning to growth hacking and maintain an unwavering focus on building and scaling the product experience across platforms.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Work with research agencies and marketing insight teams to unearth growth insights, and track key awareness, perception and usage metrics through brand tracker and other resources.
- Maintain a relentless focus on user insights and data analysis to drive decisions, identifying growth opportunities and competitive threats
- Support the Product Marketing manager to develop and maintain a product excellence program with local and product teams
- Drive active user growth through growth marketing, co-marketing and collaboration with internal teams
- Manage multiple work-streams in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ideal candidate will possess a BA / BS Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Good analytical expertise applied to product development and marketing
- Strong understanding of how to source, interpret and apply consumer insights
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a global organization a big plus
- Proven experience delivering measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact
- Must be passionate about marketing, take initiative, professional, outgoing and personable
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters!
It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.