WHO it's with: Our client is a technology company that provides artificial intelligence platform to over 500 top tier businesses helping them grow and succeed in a cutting-edge era. The team is made up of highly regarded industry experts and world-renowned AI researchers. They operate across more than 10 markets in Asia.
WHAT it's about: A newly created role based in the Singapore, directly reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Chief Business Officer and CEO, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Driving market-by-market product positioning and messaging for the company’s AI platform in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and other SEA markets
- Defining client segmentation and prioritizing key targets
- Conducting competitive intelligence analyses
- Developing and localizing sales kit and other sales enablement materials
- Crafting and driving go-to-market strategy for launches in new markets
- Collaborating with product management and engineering leadership
- Coordinating and providing input on online and offline lead generation activities within the marketing team.
WHAT you'll need:
- 5-8 years B2B/ product marketing experience within a SaaS company
- Strong exposure to several markets in APAC region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration (Sales, Marketing and Technology teams)
- Ability to work independently and proactively with superior project management skills.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1