Our client is part of the most well known e-commerce group in the world. They have a truly dedicated team who love what they do and they do it well. This particular brand have sky rocketed into contention for being the biggest and best brand in their field.
As a product Analyst you will be helping build a shared vision and set of goals for my client's next generation products and services. Having built a solid understanding of users’ needs and wants you will work closely with the Product Manager's and development team to deliver products that delight and transform the experiences of customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in a design sprint workshop
- Write strong user stories in shape and groom backlogs
- Interview user’s
- Develop Story maps
- Work closely with the Product Managers
- Analyse the post release data
- You'll be a skilled communicator
- Curious, always asking "why?"
- You are customer driven and able to empathise with users
- Thrive in working on innovative products and bringing in new ideas
- Previous agile experience in delivering software to market
- Able to write strong user stories with acceptance criteria
- Experience operating in a scrum team