- This is for a leading Global FinTech Product Provider, specialising in banking and insurance technologies
- Create the user stories and acceptance criteria for each user story
- Discuss the design/ technical requirements with the architects to ensure synergy and smooth integration.
- Involve UI/ UX team to ensure the screens designed are in sync with other modules and overall company strategy
- Ensuring while designing the requirements, requirement checklist is taken into consideration and everything is covered in detailed user story definition
Good understanding of Financial Services systems vendor landscape
- No matter how business focused, the candidate must have a detailed appreciation of enterprise architecture concepts and truly understand the tricky areas of technology delivery
What you need to have?
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or any business related fields
- At least 5 years experience in banking domain, with exposure on either wealth management, insurance and CRM projects
- Strong understanding of all the products covered by wealth managers, financial planning approach, portfolio management.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Ideal candidate is someone who worked as a frontend developer and wanted to move into product management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is preferred
- Proven track record on Digital projects delivery will be a plus
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (knowledge of Asian languages is a plus)
- Must possess a strong sense of work commitment and should be able to handle fast paced environment
- Open to travel
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147